Remote Access via Internet or Web-enabled Phone
Your GoToMyControls.com system let you arm or disarm your security system from any computers. Also, using our mobile application you can monitor and control your entire system using any web-enabled phone or PDA.
Using your computer you can:
- Send commands to arm or disarm your system remotely.
- Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras.
- Manage system’s user codes.
- See which doors and windows are open.
- Search event history with the 60 days online history of all events reported by your system kept on Alarm.com servers.
Also, "Apps" are available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. You can use any of these devices just like a remote control. But you don’t need to own the latest Smartphone to benefit from GoToMyControls.com remote access. As long as your phone has a web browser, you can sign in from anywhere. It's designed to give you quick access to features such as:
- Check current system and sensor status.
- Arm and disarm the system from anywhere.
- Watch live video feeds and saved video clips.
- View recent system and sensor activity.
Real-Time Email & Text Message Alerts
In addition to forwarding the alarm signals to our UL certified monitoring station, your GoToMyControls.com system lets you remotely monitor non-alarm activity of the property 24/7. With customizable settings, you get the information you want, when you want it.
- Receive alerts for alarms, power outages, and other important system events.
- Find out when the system was armed or disarmed, and by which user.
- See what time the housecleaners arrived and how long they stayed.
- Receive an arming reminder alert if the system hasn't been armed by the usual time.
- When the system is disarmed, you can create customized sensor notifications based on the specific non-alarm activity you want to monitor to get alerted when a particular door, window, or cabinet is left open too long during certain times.*
* additional fee applies
Video Alerts to Your Phone
Using any compatible cell phone or web-connected mobile device, you can access saved video clips and even look at live feeds. Recorded video clips can also be sent to your mobile device along with system alerts and notifications.